COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019):
Information for our Customers
Singapore, 10 March 2020
Questex is closely monitoring the developments and updates regarding the COVID-19 outbreak from Wuhan, Hubei Province (mainland China).
All Questex events will proceed as scheduled, unless notified separately.
The safety and well-being of our customers and our people are of utmost importance, and we are following all travel and health advisories from the World Health Organisation (WHO), Singapore’s Ministry of Health, and all respective National Health Authorities.
Questex is also working with all event venues to implement precautionary measures and contingency plans for all events that we run. The well-being of our staff and guests are our priority, and Questex has planned for measures which are required for Dorscon orange with the hotels and venues.
What is considered a large-scale event in Singapore?
As a rough guideline, event organisers of events with more than 1000 attendees should put in place the necessary precautions as advised by the Ministry of Health. Organisers of smaller events could consider implementing the precautionary measures where practicable.
**Source: Advisory from The Ministry of Health (MOH) released on 08 February 2020
** Source: Advisory from the MOH released on 15 Feb 2020
Some of our precautionary measures include:
- Daily Temperature Taking All Questex employees will have their temperature taken twice a day.
- Travel Declaration Form (Questex) All Questex employees have completed the travel declaration form on whether they have travelled to mainland China recently.
- Complying with Leave of Absence (LOA) and Stay-Home Notice All Questex employees with recent travel history to mainland China will be required to go on a 14-day LOA/SHN, under which they have to stay at home and avoid social contact
Additional precautionary measures at our events include:
- On-Site Temperature Taking We will take the temperature of all participants across our events, before entering the event premises. We will be working closely with the respective event venues to implement this process.
- Travel Declaration Form (Questex) All participants will be required to complete a travel declaration form on whether they have travelled to mainland China recently. Those with recent travels to mainland China will not be permitted to enter the venue premises.
- Medical Support, Hand Sanitisers and Masks Questex will work together with our respective event venues to check if they have additional medical support and contingency plans in the event any participant is not feeling well. Questex will also work together the event venues to check if they will have hand sanitisers and masks in place for those who require them.
If you have any questions about Questex’s upcoming events, please do not hesitate to contact [email protected]